Followers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Winners and New Challenge 13 # Use A Swirl

Good morning everybody. 
I wanted to thank you all for join our last challenge there where
such of beautiful entries it was very difficult to chose..
But here are the winners;

The winner of challenge  12   is number  3

and thats you  Ellen   Congratulations!



Now to the Top 3 and they are numbers:

2
23
26


Winner DT Designer is number  20

And thats you  Anja   you can mail sher for 1 digi.


Designer Top3

1
11
27



Congratulations Ladies

Take you badges from the sidebar and put it on your blog proudly.

And thank you all for join this challenge.


Please will the winner email me and put:

Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line

Sher:  ShersL84bed@aol.com



And now on to the new challenge from  Scrapbook Stamp Society .
 And this week challenge is; USE A SWIRL
 

Use Any kind of stamp from any company.
You have 1 week to enter this challenge.
Prize:  1 random draw will win a $30 gc from SSS and our dt will pick their Top 3


Our Design Team would like to inspire you with their lovely
creations using MORGAN FITZSIMONS digi's.



Julie using Fairy Dust 0001

Holley using Ragamuffin kids 1


Kaija using Fairy Dust 0001







6 comments:

Valentina Pagan said...

Thank you for choosing me for the top 3! I am very happy!
Valentina ;)

Anja said...

Hi,
Oh... thank you so much for being the winner DT designer.And i will send a mail.Thanks!!!

Hugs Anja

Ellen said...

Thank you for choosing me as the Winner...challenge number 12. Wooow i'm happy and send a mail.
XX Ellen

Anita Meijer said...

Oh what fun again, I see that I stand in the top three of the top design 3. Thank you very much.
Hugs from Anita

Unknown said...

What a fun challenge. Gorgeous work from the DT too.

Amy A said...

Sorry, I forgot you had to use a stamp! Doh!Please delete my submission #14 Amy A.

My Apologies!

Amy