Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Winners # Challenge 37

Goodmorning everyone what a great and
fabulous entries there where.
As always it was difficult to choose but here are the winners;

5 digi’s; Winner first prise goes too;

13 - Heather

3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

4 - Dorte

67 - KT Fit Kitty


1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

2 - Bea

12 - Andrea

61 - Moon Drops




2 digi’s; DT winner is;

7 - Hildes cards

1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

22 - Dreja

48 - Just Yolie

Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;






Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
2 -3  winner challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line



5 comments:

HenP Produkties said...

Wow,thanks I am the winner of DT.
I have send you an email.
Congrats for the other winners
Lots of hugs,
Hilde

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! That's fabulous - thank you for the win! I will email you shortly. Congrats to all the other winners and DT picks!

Dorte said...

Congrats to all the winners and thank you for having me as one of them. I'll send you an email tomorrow,
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much im so happy. I have send you an email.
Hugs Elfie

JustYolie said...

Alright! I was a winner! Thanks and congrats to the winners!!