Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Winners # Challenge 50

Goodevening everyone what a great and
fabulous entries there where.
As always it was difficult to choose but here are the winners;

5 digi’s; Winner first prise goes too;

3 - LoveCraftingPaper

3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

16 - Crafty Chris

35 - Sandra

1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

4 - Linda

27 - Heksen Drop

34 - Gloria

2 digi’s; DT winner is;

1 - Wendy

1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

31 - Elise Muller

37 - Elena


Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;


  
And here are the links of the images

Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
2 -3  winner challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line




You have two weeks to claim your prize.
You can find your winners [ runner up ] badge on the sidebar

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thankyou ladies made my day, chuffed to bits.
chris x

Wendy said...

Yeah! DT-winner....I'm so happy, thank you!
Hugs,
Wendy

Crejabeja said...

Bedankt voor de derde plaats , ben er trots op...
heb een leuke digi uitgekozen!

lovecraftingpaper said...

Wow, I'm really happy! Thank you, DT ladies, for this prize! This box took me a lot of time and patience, but I made it with love, so I'm very happy you like it! Thank you!

Mariangela ^___^

lovecraftingpaper said...

Sorry, I was wrong... I won with the felt bouquet entry! Well, it also took me a lot of time! This month I have made many hard crafts, so all of them are in my heart! Thank you again, DT ladies!

Mariangela ;-D