Followers

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Reminder Ch 125 # Anything goes option [ Flowers ] Winners CH124 Anything goes

You can find the challenge HERE


Goodmorning / evening everyone this is a Reminder for the
challenge Anything goes option Flowers
But before we go to the WINNERS of Ch 124
We look what the DT Members have made for beautiful cards/projects





Kay











And now to the Winners

5 digi’s and Guestdesigner; Winner first prise goes too;

34 - Wilma



3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

39 - Anna



49 - Rosina



1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

11 - NanaDonna







2 digi’s and Guestdesigner; DT winner is;

12 - Tracy M



1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

35 - Andrea




44 - Desire



Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;



And here are the links of the images



Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS and Guestdesigner challenge in the subject line
2  winner in the subject line
3  winner challenge in the subject line

Winner DT SSS and Guestdesigner challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line




You have two weeks to claim your prize.
You can find your winners [ runner up ] badge on the sidebar



4 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

WONDERFUL DT projects to INSPIRE!
FABULOUS winner projects too => CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!
Thank You for including my card as a winner too :)

monique said...

congrats ladies great cards

Wil Frutsel said...

Wowwww I see that I have won, it's great!!
Thank you lady's for picking my card!
To all the others winning lady's I want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hugs and greetings Wilma

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of Runner Upts. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}